Product Manager (f/m/d)
Augsburg, Bayern, DeutschlandPM PC & Workstations
To support our team, we are looking for a Product Manager (f/m/d) for Client Computing Desktop products for our site in Augsburg at the earliest date.
- Monitor market/customer demands and analyze technology trends
- Communication interface to our main customer including understanding and negotiating customer requirements
- Definition and documentation of product features according to customer requirements
- Compile economic considerations in line with company strategy and budget/resource situation (Return on Invest)
- Product lifecycle management (constant controlling of product features, cost, launch schedule)
- Coordination of various tasks/functions along the product introduction phase from portfolio/product planning to product launch
- Prepare product descriptions/information and product data for processing orders and as basis for technical sales documents (e.g. data sheets)
- Alignment of requirements and product launch activities between different regions, especially across Europe and Japan
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering or Business Administration
- Work experience in product management
- Very good skills in MS-Office
- Cross cultural communication, assertiveness and organizational skills
- Full professional proficiency in English and German (verbal & written)
- An open and stimulating environment with start-up mentality that is part of a large global corporation: Shape your own future!
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life
- Free coffee and daily changing dishes in our company canteen
- Attractive compensation & benefits package including vacation pay and performance bonus
- Company pension scheme for a carefree future!